GIZMOre/cGIS data aggregation platform provides the unique opportunity to gather various spatial and non-spatial data sources seamlessly in a plain web browser canceling common GIS and BIM vendor dependency.
Numerous implementations and Spatial Excellence Award prove it!
One can focus on open source tools only or combine them with proprietary software, use GIZMOre/cGIS platform “out of the box” or customize it on your own and develop your own applications with your common IT background staff.
Keep your familiar tools and easily create common information space seamlessly aggregating GIS, BIM, CMS, ERP, and IoT.
GIZMOre/cGIS users can use spatial and attribute data stored in such databases as:
- PostgreSQL / PostGIS
- Oracle Database / Oracle Spatial
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Any OData-compatible warehouse
- Other database providers on demand
GIZMOre/cGIS can use as a dataset component such mapping services as:
- Tile services: OpenStreetMap, Google Maps, etc
- WMS/WMTS-services: GeoServer, Oracle Mapviewer, etc
- Vector tile services
- Popular file types: ESRI Shapefile, Pitney Bowes MIF/MID, etc
- GeoJSON as a service
- Esri ArcGIS Layers
- Orthophotos, remote sensing, digital elevation model, etc
In addition to displaying a 2D map, the platform supports loading and displaying objects in 3D with the possibility of interactive positioning on the map.
Operations with the map can be performed in both geocentric and local coordinate systems with the ability to change the camera mode (FirstPersonView, MapView, etc.).
3D models of buildings, structures and other objects can be associated with spatial data. 3D models are supported in the following formats:
- Point Clouds
Building information model (BIM) data
In addition to the 3D models of objects on the map, which provide a visual picture of the terrain, the possibility of interactive display of object information models (BIM) is provided.
The platform allows you to get an idea of the internal structure of information models, link documents and take notes.
The whole territory life cycle is under control with GIZMOre/cGIS making a giant leap to the “digital twin” concept.
Any BIM model despite the BIM design tool used can be utilized using such data types as:
Some components of the GIZMOre/cGIS common information space data sets can change their location and (or) attributes rapidly. cGIS provides “out-of-box” interfaces to deal with them. i.e:
- Location intelligence data (vehicles equipped with GPS)
- Mobile workforce monitoring (location and task control)
- Visualization of movement trajectories of vehicles and stuff
- Weather visualization with effects
Analytical information layers
GIZMOre/cGIS provides the possibility of the express estimates of the territory using 2D/3D graphs and diagrams arranged in some pre-defined dashboards. It’s applicable for some common tasks as:
- Traffic accidents spatial analysis
- Demography spatial analysis
- COVID-19 and vaccination distribution
- Goods availability across spatially distributed warehouses
Time-dependent information layers
Some datasets include date and time as dynamic attributes. GIZMOre/cGIS provides the possibility to visualize and analyze such datasets using date and time ranges as a parameter. Time-dependent information layers can be used for:
- Construction objects life cycle stages
- Pollution analysis
GIZMOre/cGIS provides the possibility to deal with any streaming data (surveillance cameras etc) with the possibility to visualize and process it immediately. It’s possible to use streaming data types as:
Advanced search engine
Since GIZMOre/cGIS deals with spatial data as well, it’s possible to perform such search and analysis queries as:
- Quick search (similar to i.e. Google Maps)
- Pattern-based search
- Spatial and attribute search
- Search inside the polygon
- Search inside the circle defined by the radius
- Attribute criteria search
- Search inside donut
- Buffer zone search
- Thematic mapping
Address search and routing
GIZMOre/cGIS provides such possibilities as:
- Address search by any address base available (i.e. OpenStreetMap)
- Route generation (vehicle, bike, pedestrian)
- 3D routes (velocity, elevation, the camera angle can be defined)
- Isochrones generation to estimate transport accessibility
Spatial and attribute data editor
GIZMOre/cGIS provides the possibility to create and update spatial objects right in the plain internet browser and to update the attributes with look-up tables use:
- 2D/3D Point, Polyline, and Polygon direct drawing and update with various snap object options available
- 2D/3D Point, Polyline, and Polygon drawing by coordinates
- Entering and editing attribute information of objects
- Objects selection by direct click or by polygon
- Object collection set support
- Multilevel “Undo” and “Redo” support
Documents and annotations
The platform allows you to link documents, photos, and other file types to objects on the map, as well as to information models and their elements.
Similarly to documents and files, annotations can be linked - short notes to which comments can in turn be linked, and images and other files can be attached.
The main features include:
- Creating, editing and deleting documents and annotations
- Document and annotation object linking
- Advanced document and annotation attribute searches
- Full-text by document content
The platform allows you to embed dashboards located in external systems with the ability to parametrically rebuild them on the fly based on user actions while working in cGIS Pro.
Depending on the task, both general purpose graphics and advanced 3D mapping components provided by cGIS Superset solution based on Apache Superset can be used.
A sample list of supported BI systems:
- Apache Superset
- Power BI ready
- Polymatica and others